Position: Infrastructure Architect
Location: Atlanta, GA
IgnitionOne is a digital marketing solutions company providing world-class proprietary technology and expert services to improve digital marketing performance. IgnitionOne’s integrated Digital Marketing Suite (DMS) helps marketers centralize, manage and optimize digital media, understand cross-channel attribution while helping to optimize conversions on a marketer’s website.
We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Architect to architect the physical implementations of IgnitionOne’s large set of systems both on-premise and utilizing Cloud infrastructure services. The candidate will be an integral partner of the IgnitionOne Engineering and Ops teams lending expertise to both to maximize application performance. The candidate will be working to provide performant, reliable data systems for managing the ingestion, processing, and storage of billions of events per day. Our platform tracks real-time events and integrates with hundreds of data partners globally. Building a highly scalable, low latency, high throughput data pipeline to support the processing and aggregation of these global data sources is fundamental to the value we deliver to our clients. Our work environment is top-notch and if you are passionate about building maintainable software at Internet scale, this is the place for you.
- Be the IgnitionOne expert in Infrastructure and its best-use by applications to achieve performance, scalability, reliability, and integrity while minimizing operational cost and support burden.
- Collaborate with the Architecture, Engineering, and DevOps teams in determining the appropriate infrastructure and systems software to best meet the need of IgnitionOne’s current and future software solution set.
- Be a partner with DevOps in all operational considerations for improving the operational environment such as tool standardization, training, partner relationships. Devise and partner in the execution of these improvements both within Ops and with the engineering teams.
- Develop and evolve best practices for build management, monitoring, deployment, performance testing, capacity planning
- Evangelize operational standards and best practices to ensure proper, performant and consistent usage patterns by engineering teams to ensure best results.
- Key point of contact and overseer of application, system, and physical security best practices
- S. Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred - M.S. or Ph.D. a plus
- Experience in working with diverse distributed teams in a collaborative environment
- Experience in server hardware and software operating systems including linux and Windows, specifically.
- Experience with cloud hosting providers such as AWS
- Experience in designing, choosing, optimizing monitoring systems such as Nagios and Zabbix.
- Experience with networks, VPN, private cloud, extranets
- Experience with AuthN and AuthZ security such as AD, LDAP, OpenSSO, Federation
- Experience with automated ops tool selection, design, optimization such as Chef
- Experience with the physical infrastructure needs of BigData platforms and pipeline
- Experience working in an Agile development structure with Agile engineering teams
- Experience in the online advertising industry a big plus
- CISSP or CISM a plus
Back to top