Full stack Web Developer
IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, providing deeper insights and robust targeting of individuals through the use of proprietary engagement scoring and integrated marketing and advertising solutions. The IgnitionOne DMS is full-featured digital marketing hub which significantly improves performance across all devices and channels. IgnitionOne allows marketers to better understand their customers and activate personalized 1:1 messaging across search, display, social, mobile, email, and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million consumers monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Are you ready for more? Be part of a fast-growing global company with an entrepreneurial spirit where high performers are recognized and rewarded for their efforts, working alongside some of the best and brightest people in the industry as you blaze your career path on the cutting edge of marketing and advertising tech. Be part of a high-performing team that has fun, collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, where you grow personally and professionally. Be part of IgnitionOne.
You’ll join the young and dynamic team in charge to implement and customize our product for clients such as General Motors, Apple, Motel6, ...
- Learn the ropes: the team is responsible for development and integration of IgnitionOne products, using a wide array of internal tools and libraries. The learning curve is steep, but you'll get help and support from other team members to bring you up to speed rapidly.
- Earn your wings: at the end of your training period, you will be able to handle the full development cycle of a customer project, from analysis, development & integration to operational support. As an junior developer, we will gradually provide you with more challenging work, and get proper guidance from your senior colleagues.
- Take it to the next level: once you get comfortable with your new development environment you will be able to contribute to the IgnitionOne product backlog (core behavioral engine improvements, new feature development, product stabilization, scalability improvements scaling web services, automation, design discussions, ...).
- Communicate effectively: the company is multi-cultural and uses English as work language.
- Have fun: programming is awesome and IgnitionOne provides a casual working environment where technology enthusiasts can strive.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years PHP 5 experience, either on personal projects or in a professional environment
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Knows how to configure Apache and/or Nginx
- Comfortable in linux environment (debian server)
- Experience integrating with third party services (using SOAP, API’s, …)
- English: working proficiency, written and spoken
- Version control systems (SVN, GIT)
- Responsive design using HTML/CSS
- Virtualization and provisioning (Vagrant, VirtualBox, Puppet)
- Key-value stores (Redis, memcached)
- Experience in Unit & Functional testing
We give in return
- A competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- 25 days vacations
- Yearly performance bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Free coffee & fruits
- Company bicycle
- Kicker table
- A friendly and dynamic working environment
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top