Event Marketing Intern
Job Title: Event Marketing Intern
Department: Marketing IgnitionOne & Netmining
IgnitionOne & Netmining are seeking energetic, responsible and passionate interns to join our growing organization. You will have the chance to work and be a part of an integral team. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures while learning all about IgnitionOne and Netmining. You will focus on learning how our organization runs.
This internship will help you acquire the necessary skills for you to thrive in a business setting after you graduate. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in our business, and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment post college.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Research and understand industry trends, news and insights
- Event Support
- Owning Instagram as employee engagement channel
- Ad-hoc projects and requests that arise
- Assist with day to day responsibilities
- Assist with various administrative duties to optimize workflow
- Maintain a high-level of organization and time management
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS degree
IgnitionOne’s leading Customer Intelligence platform empowers marketers to find and engage their most valuable customers across channels using a data-driven approach. By focusing on cross-channel scoring and robust personalization, IgnitionOne’s technology provides real-time, actionable insights for smarter marketing decisions and omnichannel engagement to maximize overall results.
We are one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world, currently scoring over 600 million users monthly in 75 countries and powering more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, La Quinta and Acer, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and Zenith Media.
WANTED: ADVENTURERS, EXPLORERS, PIONEERS
Back to top