IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, providing deeper insights and robust targeting of individuals through the use of proprietary engagement scoring and integrated marketing and advertising solutions. The IgnitionOne DMS is full-featured digital marketing hub which significantly improves performance across all devices and channels. IgnitionOne allows marketers to better understand their customers and activate personalized 1:1 messaging across search, display, social, mobile, email, and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million consumers monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Are you ready for more? Be part of a fast-growing global company with an entrepreneurial spirit where high performers are recognized and rewarded for their efforts, working alongside some of the best and brightest people in the industry as you blaze your career path on the cutting edge of marketing and advertising tech. Be part of a high-performing team that has fun, collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, where you grow personally and professionally. Be part of IgnitionOne!
The Display Advisor Group (DAG) is a media services team within IgnitionOne whose focus it to maximize the effectiveness of display performance and brand media alongside other marketing channels within their clients’ portfolios.
Candidates should have strong analytic and problem-solving skills, an innate hunger for finding the truth behind data, an inherent curiosity for learning how things work, and excellent communication skills.
What You Will Do:
- Work directly with the Display Advisor Group, providing measured results that show the media and spend impact across digital channels
- Monitor the performance of display media campaigns against established benchmarks, using internal and 3rd party reporting systems
- Develop advanced reporting dashboard for up to 7 brands
- Partner with clients and internal teams to understand business and marketing goals – and leverage analytics to advance these goals
- Assist in automating reporting processes that enable the display business to scale
- Manage data entry into data visualization platform (i.e. Datorama, Tableau) and any back end functionality, in addition to designing client facing reporting
- Develop client insights and strategy reports; contribute to all aspects of ongoing program analysis
- Opportunity to manage an Analyst
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-4 years of experience in paid media/marketing analytics, statistics, digital media buying, engineering or ad tech
- Strong background in analytics / statistics with experience working with big data sets
- Understanding of digital media landscape
- A solid foundation in finance, stats or mathematics is a requirement for this position with a demonstrated aptitude for using quantitative methods.
- Strong qualitative skills with ability to mine data and articulate trends and insight
- Some knowledge of programming languages to aid in analysis (e.g. SQL, Python, R)
- Experience with visualizing data within online platforms (e.g., Datorama, Tableau, Upper Quadrant) and/or the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to apply innovative thinking to solve complex client marketing challenges
- Strong ability to create and build relationships – both internally and with clients
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
- BA/BS degree required
Back to top