Digital Media Supervisor
A REASON TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING:
IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, providing deeper insights and robust targeting of individuals through the use of proprietary engagement scoring and integrated marketing and advertising solutions. The IgnitionOne DMS is full-featured digital marketing hub which significantly improves performance across all devices and channels. IgnitionOne allows marketers to better understand their customers and activate personalized 1:1 messaging across search, display, social, mobile, email, and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million consumers monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Are you ready for more? Be part of a fast-growing global company with an entrepreneurial spirit where high performers are recognized and rewarded for their efforts, working alongside some of the best and brightest people in the industry as you blaze your career path on the cutting edge of marketing and advertising tech. Be part of a high-performing team that has fun, collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, where you grow personally and professionally. Be part of IgnitionOne.
The Digital Media Supervisor will:
- Coach team members to continually raise the bar, execute flawlessly, deliver more holistic solutions, and provide overall client excellence
- Assist in recruitment and lead training of more junior media staff members and finds opportunities to share knowledge beyond group
- Demonstrate passion for digital media and actively seek opportunities to expand understanding and use of display and mobile media
- Own media strategy and create testing roadmap that connects to clients business objectives (find opportunities to grow business beyond existing strategies and demonstrate a strong understanding of the client's business beyond campaign objectives)
- Be a trusted advisor to our client. Act as day-to-day contact for media-related requests: translate client requests into actionable items for team members (Ability to manage client requests and push back with sound rationale when necessary)
- Create POVs and craft presentations that demonstrate marketing leadership and spark innovation on the business
- Demonstrate best practices in optimization techniques
- BA/BS in marketing, economics, or related field with 5+ years of online/digital media experience in advancing direct marketing goals
- Data Driven and analytical prowess: proven ability to synthesize data/results and identify trends/key findings (Manipulate and distill data into actionable insights, Develop and analyze reports,Forecast results based on historical data and trends,Write and decipher statistical formulas and calculations; Base knowledge of web analytics, test, & learn strategies)
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and present analysis, findings, and recommendations for marketing campaigns internally and to the client. Excellent written and verbal skills are required.
- Organized and detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through
- Ability to understand and successfully execute/oversee complex campaigns (Pride in work and ability to effectively and efficiently “QA” work of team members)
- Expertise in Excel. Comfortable with formulas (VLookUp, IF, etc.), pivot tables, trending charts, and template building
- Deep understanding of 3rd party tracking and serving technologies, primarily DoubleClick (Expert knowledge of pixel functionality)
- DSP, SSP, and DMP knowledge with heavy emphasis on segmentation and tracking users across segments - hands on experience with any a plus
- Problem-solving nature and deep curiosity
- Productive relationships with media reps and internal teams that lead to successful campaign deliverables and high client satisfaction
- Knowledge of online business marketing metrics (Impressions, Clicks, Click-Through Rate, Conversions, CPC, ROI, Cost per Acquisition) is a must.
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top