Digital Marketing Coordinator
IgnitionOne offers technology and services that help marketers win. The company focuses on intelligent audience creation, real-time cross-channel scoring, and robust optimization – providing a layer for smarter marketing decisions and deeper insights, whether you use native IgnitionOne solutions such as Search, Display, Email, and Website Personalization – or the marketing technology you already have.
With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world, currently scoring over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powering more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, La Quinta and Acer, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and ZenithOptimedia.
Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in advertising technology. Be the member of a team that delivers innovative marketing technology that simplifies marketers’ lives and drives performance to new heights. Have fun collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital marketing and technology that is regularly honored with awards and has been featured in major news media such as WSJ, NYT, Bloomberg, AdAge, ADWEEK and more
IgnitionOne is looking for a marketing professional to coordinate day-to-day operations, manage campaigns, create content and work with event planners and product marketing teams to drive success for the IgnitionOne brand.
The ideal candidate will have strong writing and communication skills, a deep interest in the digital marketing industry and the ability to execute on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Manage marketing automation tools to:
- Send monthly newsletters
- Create drip campaigns for lead nurturing
- Ensure data integrity (lead source, lead ownership, etc.)
- Own our social media profiles and create unique content for each channel that IgnitionOne leverages (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
- Coordinate display and search campaigns with our in house teams
- Work alongside our Senior Events Manager to promote sponsorship/attendance at events via display, search, social, direct mail, email campaigns
- Work alongside our Content Marketing Coordinator to promote all new and existing content
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience with marketing automation software
- Familiarity with WordPress, Hootsuite, project management tools
- Deadline-focused, highly organized, and ability to operate with urgency
- Creative thinker who is proactive in driving new initiatives and not afraid to fail
- Experience in martech/adtech industries a plus
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top