Digital Marketing Account Coordinator
IgnitionOne seeks an Account Coordinator that is interested in expanding their experience with a leading ad tech organization.
Our Account Coordinators focus on digital strategy (search and display) and assists Client Success Managers (CSM) with account management, focusing on tactical functions such as contract management, documentation, research, reporting, and supporting CSMs with client communication and internal team collaboration.
If you seek an opportunity that leverages leading ad technology, and you are excited to learn how technology can drive client success in digital marketing, IgnitionOne is for you.
- Works closely with Client Service Managers to satisfy, retain, and grow the clients business
- Contributes on client strategy and tactic development
- Supports account team on managing client communication (calls, emails and in-person meetings)
- Oversees quality on internal and external documentation and reporting for accuracy, goals, and performance
- Develops and manages timelines to ensure campaigns deliverables and projects remains on track
- Ability to gather various internal and research materials to prepare deliverables for Clients
- Interest in understanding how digital technology works including tagging, tracking and targeting
- Researches and maintains vast knowledge of client’s business for team: Articles, Company annual reports, industry conferences, competition, etc.
- Interest in learning financial management of clients budget and billing process
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 1+ year(s) experience in a professional work setting
- Bachelor's Degree is required, Marketing Degree is preferred
- High level interest in working for an ad tech company
- Experience with digital marketing campaigns, email, search and display experience is preferred
- A proactive self-starter that is inquisitive by nature
- Ability to organize multiple projects with changing daily priorities
- Intermediate experience with MS Excel and Power Point
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to research industry trends/news and new media opportunities
More About IgnitionOne:
IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, providing deeper insights and robust targeting of individuals through the use of proprietary engagement scoring and integrated marketing and advertising solutions. The IgnitionOne DMS is full-featured digital marketing hub which significantly improves performance across all devices and channels. IgnitionOne allows marketers to better understand their customers and activate personalized 1:1 messaging across search, display, social, mobile, email, and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million consumers monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Be part of a fast-growing global company with an entrepreneurial spirit where high performers are recognized and rewarded for their efforts, working alongside some of the best and brightest people in the industry as you blaze your career path on the cutting edge of marketing and advertising tech. Be part of a high-performing team that has fun, collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, where you grow personally and professionally. Be part of IgnitionOne.
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Back to top