IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, providing deeper insights and robust targeting of individuals through the use of proprietary engagement scoring and integrated marketing and advertising solutions. The IgnitionOne DMS is full-featured digital marketing hub which significantly improves performance across all devices and channels. IgnitionOne allows marketers to better understand their customers and activate personalized 1:1 messaging across search, display, social, mobile, email, and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million consumers monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Are you ready for more? Be part of a fast-growing global company with an entrepreneurial spirit where high performers are recognized and rewarded for their efforts, working alongside some of the best and brightest people in the industry as you blaze your career path on the cutting edge of marketing and advertising tech. Be part of a high-performing team that has fun, collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, where you grow personally and professionally. Be part of IgnitionOne.
You’ll join the young and dynamic team in charge to implement and customize our product for clients such as General Motors, Apple, Motel6, ...
- Learn the ropes: the team is responsible for development and integration of IgnitionOne products, using a wide array of internal tools and libraries. The learning curve is steep, but you'll get help and support from other team members to bring you up to speed rapidly.
- Earn your wings: at the end of your training period, you will be able to handle the full development cycle of a customer project, from analysis, development & integration to operational support. As an junior developer, we will gradually provide you with more challenging work, and get proper guidance from your senior colleagues.
- Take it to the next level: once you get comfortable with your new development environment you will be able to contribute to the IgnitionOne product backlog (core behavioral engine improvements, new feature development, product stabilization, scalability improvements scaling web services, automation, design discussions, ...).
- Communicate effectively: the company is multi-cultural and uses English as work language.
- Have fun: programming is awesome and IgnitionOne provides a casual working environment where technology enthusiasts can strive.
- Provide 24x7 support to an enterprise-level global platform
- One week on-call with rotating schedule
- Build tools/scripts to automate common processes
- Architect enterprise solutions and build proof-of-concepts to solve systemic issues
- Respond to system alerts by troubleshooting and either fixing or managing escalation to Dev/Ops team
- Manage architecture and maintenance of the build and continuous integration environment
- Use Chef and Puppet to architect/build fully automated server/environment deployments
- Always be on the lookout for new metrics, dashboards, alerts to expose system performance/stability
- Design dashboards/reporting to provide transparency to Client Service, Ops and Development teams
- Work closely and frequently with Ops/Dev and Client Services through clear communicative emails and group chats
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Solid experience with infrastructure as code platforms - specifically Puppet and Chef
- Awesome scripting skills (Bash, Python, Ruby, PHP)
- Experience with distributed version control systems (Git/Mercurial)
- A working knowledge of Debian/Ubuntu packaging, basic administration
- A working knowledge of java architecture
- MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL database usage and basic administration
- Experience with Build/CI tools (TeamCity/Jenkins, MSBuild/Maven)
- Experience with NodeJS, PHP, JAVA
- Experience with NoSQL (Cassandra, Aerospike, Druid)
- Experience with messaging architectures (RabbitMQ/Kafka)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, ASG, S3, Redshift, SWF, SQS, SNS and/or CloudWatch)
- Experience with monitoring systems (Zabbix, Collectd, Graphite and/or Sensu, Nagios, Grafana)
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top