Data Architect, Display
A REASON TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING
IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, providing deeper insights and robust targeting of individuals through the use of proprietary engagement scoring and integrated marketing and advertising solutions. The IgnitionOne DMS is full-featured digital marketing hub which significantly improves performance across all devices and channels. IgnitionOne allows marketers to better understand their customers and activate personalized 1:1 messaging across search, display, social, mobile, email, and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million consumers monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Are you ready for more? Be part of a fast-growing global company with an entrepreneurial spirit where high performers are recognized and rewarded for their efforts, working alongside some of the best and brightest people in the industry as you blaze your career path on the cutting edge of marketing and advertising tech. Be part of a high-performing team that has fun, collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, where you grow personally and professionally. Be part of IgnitionOne.
IgnitionOne, a leading digital marketing firm, is expanding its Data Architecture team. This is a hands on role developing infrastructure components, working with other teams in the company to integrate with those components, and sharing best practices.
- Design and development of real-time software to ensure that software is testable, maintainable, and scalable.
- Collaborate with peers and other teams to achieve project goals
- Work with your peers across IgnitionOne to establish standards and best practices.
- Mentor, teach and ensure team collaboration.
Experience and Skills
- 8+ years of significant software development experience
- Proven history with transforming organizations into enterprise architecture.
- Strong software architecture and design skills
- Must have delivered production level Java in a commercial environment.
- Strong understanding of distributed systems.
- Broad experience in development technologies a strong plus (e.g. Scala, Kafka, Storm, NoSQL, PostgreSQL)
- Strong background in JAVA
- Experience building high performance, low latency systems
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
- BS in Computer Science (MS/PhD preferred).
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top