Customer Success Campaign Manager
IgnitionOne’s leading Customer Intelligence Platform empowers marketers to find and engage their most valuable customers across channels using a data-driven approach. By focusing on cross-channel scoring and robust personalization, IgnitionOne’s technology provides real-time, actionable insights for smarter marketing decisions and omnichannel engagement to maximize overall results.
IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world, currently scoring over 600 million users monthly in 75 countries and powering more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, La Quinta and Acer, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and Zenith Media.
JOIN A YOUNG DYNAMIC TEAM INSIDE A BIG COMPANY
IgnitionOne is a digital marketing technology company that provides world-class proprietary technology and expert services to improve digital marketing performance.
IgnitionOne Brussels has a fun, young team of diverse nationalities. For that reason most people speak English amongst each other. It is a dynamic, open-minded team, and there's often something happening in the office, whether it's a table football tournament, pizza lunch, watching the World Cup football games together, an office BBQ ... there's always a comfortable sphere.
Globally, IgnitionOne has over 450 employees in 15 global offices in 10 countries. It is a company with a history of industry firsts and encourages innovation extensively.
What will you do
As the account lead, the Customer Success Manager works to understand business and technical requirements with the aim to satisfy, retain and grow existing accounts.
For your client portfolio you are the primary point-of-contact. You explore and recommend our IgnitionOne solutions to build clients' business and grow accounts through the construction of a roadmap in close collaboration with the client. At IgnitionOne you have the opportunity to work for world leading brands in different verticals such as: automotive, telco, retail, etc.
You are capable of analyzing clients needs and give strategic recommendations to optimize their performance. It's your job as account manager to provide expert advice to your clients.
Are you someone eager to learn, hungry for challenges and strong at problem solving? Then you probably are the person we are looking for.
Your key tasks include:
• Independently managing accounts
• Going out in the field, meeting your clients and blowing them away with your knowledge and ideas
• Setting up and optimizing multiple lead generation campaigns simultaneously
• Analyzing performance and providing data driven insights and recommendations
• Proactively finding new ways to build clients' business and growing accounts
Who you are
• +1 – 2 years of experience in digital marketing
• Minimum bachelor degree in marketing/communication
• Excellent communication/presentation skills (fluent in English) and attention to detail
• Commercial flair
• Profound knowledge Microsoft Office applications
• Digital native / interest in technology
• Familiarity with internet marketing terminology and latest trends
• Ease with numbers
• Ability to handle stress and meet deadlines
• Flexibility and multi-tasking capabilities
• Excel in English and Dutch
Bonus Skills set
• Experience in a (web/marketing) agency
• Experience with reporting tools (Google Analytics, Omniture)
• Knowledge of behavioral targeting
• Knowledge of CRM
• Knowledge of User Experience
What we offer
• A job with room for initiative and creative thinking
• A friendly, light and colorful workspace
• A competitive salary
• Meal vouchers
• DKV Hospitalization insurance
• Phone & Mobile Data subscription
• 25 days vacation
• Flexible hours
• Potential performance bonuses
• Kicker table with organized games & tournaments
• Free coffee & fruits at the office
• An orange bike for transport between train station & office, if using public transport
• A well-deserved cold drink during happy hours
Back to top