Campaign Manager, Mobile
Position: Campaign Manager, Mobile
Location: New York
IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, providing deeper insights and robust targeting of individuals through the use of proprietary engagement scoring and integrated marketing and advertising solutions. The IgnitionOne DMS is full-featured digital marketing hub which significantly improves performance across all devices and channels. IgnitionOne allows marketers to better understand their customers and activate personalized 1:1 messaging across search, display, social, mobile, email, and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million consumers monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Are you ready for more? Be part of a fast-growing global company with an entrepreneurial spirit where high performers are recognized and rewarded for their efforts, working alongside some of the best and brightest people in the industry as you blaze your career path on the cutting edge of marketing and advertising tech. Be part of a high-performing team that has fun, collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, where you grow personally and professionally. Be part of IgnitionOne.
- Manage display campaigns from top agencies and brands, including set-up, launch and optimizations
- Become an expert at using the proprietary mobile, display, audience and native platforms
- Proactively provide optimization recommendations as well as campaign insights to the AM and sales team that help garner incremental revenue
- Develop strong relationships with clients and grow accounts over time
- Responsible for reaching and exceeding team revenue goals
- Work side-by-side with the Sales team to upsell existing business
- Work with Product, Operations, Business Development and other groups within the company to fully support client needs
Experience and Skills
- At least 1 year of experience with digital advertising accounts, ideally in a client-facing role with specific experience in mobile
- Understanding of digital advertising a must (KPIs, account onboarding and set-up, pricing models, inventory management, report reconciliation, etc.)
- Understanding of advertising metrics, a must (ROI, CPA, CTR, conversion rates)
- Experience with ad servers, bid managers, or DSPs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, results-oriented thinker with high energy and positive attitude
- A bachelor’s degree
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top