Agency Sales Manager
IgnitionOne is a global marketing cloud leader. The company’s Digital Marketing Suite (DMS), with a powerful customer data management platform (DMP) at its core, simplifies life for marketers by providing an integrated suite of solutions that significantly improve digital marketing performance across all devices. The DMS encompasses algorithmic media management across channels such as search, programmatic display, mobile, email and social; advanced data management; user scoring, lead optimization and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Media Sales Manager to join the Sales Team in the London Office.
- Own your sales territory, identify key targets, prioritise prospects and engage at a senior level using a range of business development skills
- Reach and exceed sales targets and goals
- Maintain an accurate record of all opportunities in Salesforce
- Negotiate win-win commercial agreements, contracts and partnerships
- Develop prospective clients and increase business opportunities through various routes to market
- Establish, maintain and expand relationships in our customer base
- Support sales processes for existing clients in day-to-day operations, in the office and at the client’s premises
- Research, develop and present compelling and customised sales proposals and pitches
- Evangelise the DMS to existing clients, prospects and at field events such as industry tradeshows and seminars
- Monitor post-sale and on boarding stages, provide an effective handover of the client to Client Services and Professional Services teams as well as all necessary internal stakeholders
- Manage a portfolio of accounts
- Collect customer feedback and market research
- Keep up to date with products and competitors
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce
- Experience working in an Agency New Business Sales role in Digital Advertising or SaaS
- Proven outstanding track record in meeting and exceeding goals and sales targets
- Experience selling to media agencies
- Established network of senior agency contacts
- Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders across all areas of the business
- Technically minded, with a consultative approach to sales, strong relationship building skills, highly target driven, and able to work in a flexible environment
- Exceptional communication skills and presenting skills
- Naturally hard working and inquisitive, with a passion and drive to overachieve
What we offer:
Our London office is based in the heart of Fitzrovia bang in the middle of Tottenham Court Round. The office is bright and airy with a Sonos sound system controlled by whoever gets there first! Other benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave and 2pm finishes on Fridays during the summer
- Health Insurance which offers you great discounts in some of the best gyms around the country, as well as cinema tickets and drinks at Starbucks.
- Pension Plan
- Income Protection
- Membership perks of the IAB and DMA including training, seminars and workshops where relevant
- Complete access to Lynda.com – LinkedIn’s learning portal with access to thousands of courses across lots of disciplines
In the office we enjoy:
- A full size ping pong table, table top football and a Nintendo Wii installed in the office
- Breakfast selection of granola/muesli (with the occasional Coco Pops) and toast with the occasional crumpets (and every condiment you can think of)
- Fully stocked Nespresso machine
- Drinks fridge for Friday team meetings to end the day and start the weekend with a beer, wine or even a prosecco!
We’re a sociable bunch and have lots of team activities throughout the year including a big Christmas do, summer day out, quarterly Culture Club activities (recently chocolate making and climbing the O2 arena!)
Please note due to the volume of applicants, we will only be responding to successful applicants. If you have not heard back from us within 4 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Back to top