IgnitionOne is a global leader in cloud-based digital marketing technology. The company’s Digital Marketing Suite (DMS), with a powerful data management platform (DMP) at its core, simplifies life for marketers by providing an integrated suite of solutions that significantly improve digital marketing performance across all devices. The DMS encompasses algorithmic media management across channels such as search, programmatic display, mobile, email and social; advanced data management; user scoring, lead optimization and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in advertising technology. Be the member of a team that delivers innovative marketing technology that simplifies marketers’ lives and drives performance to new heights. Have fun collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital marketing and technology that is regularly honored with awards and has been featured in major news media such as WSJ, NYT, Bloomberg, AdAge, ADWEEK and more.
- Administrative Assistant to the executive team of IgnitionOne.
- Handles administrative functions and tasks as requested by C-level Executives and VPs such as invoice processing, submitting expenses, booking travel, calendar management, etc.
- Coordinate and arrange reservations for domestic and international business travel for the Executives of IgnitionOne and Netmining. Resolves travel and booking issues when they arise.
- Works closely and effectively with the Executive team to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and follows up appropriately.
- Manages a complex calendar with many scheduling demands; prioritizes and schedules a wide variety of teleconferences, internal and external meetings and other events; arranges meeting agendas; creates PowerPoint decks and other presentation tools.
- Makes reservations for dining, travel, lodging, entertainment, rentals, gifts, sporting events, couriers, medical services; shops for necessities and gifts.
- Anticipates assistance needed by identifying problems, requests, options, and solutions before being asked.
- Handles confidential information which requires discretion and diplomacy.
- Assists with special projects and events coordination.
- Arranges meals for Executive and Team meetings.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Experience supporting C-level executives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a proven history of professionalism
- Able to work alone and take initiative on various projects
- Impeccable organizational skills and capability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated skill in exercising effective judgment, sensitivity, and creativity to changing needs and situation
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Back to top