Ad Operations Specialist
IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, providing deeper insights and robust targeting of individuals through the use of proprietary engagement scoring and integrated marketing and advertising solutions. The IgnitionOne DMS is full-featured digital marketing hub which significantly improves performance across all devices and channels. IgnitionOne allows marketers to better understand their customers and activate personalized 1:1 messaging across search, display, social, mobile, email, and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million consumers monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Are you ready for more? Be part of a fast-growing global company with an entrepreneurial spirit where high performers are recognized and rewarded for their efforts, working alongside some of the best and brightest people in the industry as you blaze your career path on the cutting edge of marketing and advertising tech. Be part of a high-performing team that has fun, collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, where you grow personally and professionally. Be part of IgnitionOne.
We are seeking a creative, innovative and detail oriented addition to our team! As an Ad Operations/Display Activation Specialist you will provide support to IgnitionOne's Programmatic, Display Advisor Group, and managed display customers in the areas of display advertising operations, third party technology deployment and display product executions. Responsible for day-to day campaign trafficking and execution based on client objectives and requirements. You will also act as an account lead on assigned Tier 1, 2 or 3 customer accounts.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Coordinate campaigns within the ad server in accordance to traffic sheets delivered by media or client service teams
- Consult with media and client service teams, provide trafficking strategies that will yield optimal campaign performance
- Test and perform quality assurance on ad tags and creatives to ensure specifications are met
- Monitor campaigns, making any necessary optimizations to placements, tags, creatives and/or 3rd party technologies ensure delivery
- Interact directly with internal teams and clients on the resolution of technical ad-related items
- Work with Technical Account Management team on cross channel campaign projects
- Run and maintain reporting on campaign performance from internal and third party sources as needed
- Work with a senior team members on documenting processes
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- BA/BS Degree or its equivalent in experience and education
- 1-3 years of experience
- Direct ad server experience with DCM (DFA specifically) products is a must
- Experience with VAST/VPAID video a must
- Additional technology experiences a plus, including: Atlas, various Tag Managers and DMPs
- Experience with third party technology partners such as WhiteOps, IAS, Moat, AdLoox, Nielsen
- Knowledge of 3rd-party data collection protocol, event tags, floodlights
- Experience in deploying and understanding of brand studies Nielsen DBE, Milward Brown, comScore etc.
- Working knowledge of attribution, dynamic creative
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Proactive “can-do” attitude
- Ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment
- Must be a team player
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top