Ad Operations Coordinator
Title: Display Activation/Ad Operations Coordinator
Location: New York, New York
Reports to: Display Activation/Ad Operations Manager
IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, providing deeper insights and robust targeting of individuals through the use of proprietary engagement scoring and integrated marketing and advertising solutions. The IgnitionOne DMS is full-featured digital marketing hub which significantly improves performance across all devices and channels. IgnitionOne allows marketers to better understand their customers and activate personalized 1:1 messaging across search, display, social, mobile, email, and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million consumers monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Are you ready for more? Be part of a fast-growing global company with an entrepreneurial spirit where high performers are recognized and rewarded for their efforts, working alongside some of the best and brightest people in the industry as you blaze your career path on the cutting edge of marketing and advertising tech. Be part of a high-performing team that has fun, collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, where you grow personally and professionally. Be part of IgnitionOne.
We are seeking a creative, innovative and detail oriented addition to our team! As an Ad Operations/Display Activation Coordinator you will provide support to IgnitionOne's Programmatic, Display Advisor Group, and managed display customers in the areas of display advertising operations, third party technology deployment and display product executions. You will assist with the day-to-day campaign trafficking and execution of Tier 3 account campaigns based on client objectives and requirements.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Coordinate and sets up campaigns within the ad server in accordance to traffic sheets delivered by internal teams.
- Test and perform quality assurance on ad tags and creatives to ensure specifications are met.
- Monitor campaigns, making any necessary optimizations to placements, tags, creatives and/or 3rd party technologies to ensure expected delivery.
- Assist senior team members in finding resolutions to ad serving issues and reporting discrepancies.
- Deliver various reports as necessary.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- BA/BS Degree or its equivalent in experience and education
- 0-1 years of experience
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Proactive “can-do” attitude
- Ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment
- Must be a team player
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top