Account Manager ( German Speaking)
IgnitionOne is a global marketing cloud leader. The company’s Digital Marketing Suite (DMS), with a powerful customer data management platform (DMP) at its core, simplifies life for marketers by providing an integrated suite of solutions that significantly improve digital marketing performance across all devices. The DMS encompasses algorithmic media management across channels such as search, programmatic display, mobile, email and social; advanced data management; user scoring, lead optimization and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager who is a native German speaker to join the Customer Success Team in the London Office.
Account Managers are part of a team that leads client engagement across the multiple product solutions available across the IgnitionOne DMS. Successful Account Managers are technology-savvy and have experience in digital marketing and know its value in driving company strategies. They work directly with our clients to understand business and technical requirements, and to develop solutions to ensure success.
- Acting as primary point-of-contact for Clients for the day-to-day utilization of products;
- Oversee the customer's adoption, training and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment.
- Managing client requests - deciphering, documenting and project managing through resolution of specific requests;
- Troubleshooting product and client issues in co-operation with technical personnel;
- On-boarding new clients with IgnitionOne technology;
- Training clients to use the IgnitionOne technology;
- Proactively finding new ways to build the client’s business and grow accounts;
- Mastering and updating clients with digital marketing changes and how those changes will impact their use of the IgnitionOne technology.
- Overseeing all the aspects of providing a positive client experience: and protecting/growing customer revenue for IgnitionOne
- Other responsibilities as needed.
Skills / Attributes Required
- BA or BS degree required. 2-4 years Digital marketing experience including at least two years working for an Internet technology firm. Previous experience in post-sales account management role in Digital Marketing preferred.
- Native German Speaker
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal, written and presentation
- Superb trouble-shooter and problem solver for technology driven solutions
- Self-starter with a structured work methodology and ability to handle multiple activities in parallel
- Strong business analytical skills as well as an understanding of and interest in technology
- Candidates with pre-sales or professional services background will be considered.
- Able to anticipate and identify not defined problems/issues.
- Strong team player, tenacious, and result-driven.
- Ability to stay focus throughout change.
- Experience actively managing large, complex paid search and/or display campaigns a strong plus
What we offer:
Our London office is based in the heart of Fitzrovia bang in the middle of Tottenham Court Round. The office is bright and airy with a Sonos sound system controlled by whoever gets there first! Other benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave and 2pm finishes on Fridays during the summer.
- Health Insurance which offers you great discounts in some of the best gyms around the country, as well as cinema tickets and drinks at Starbucks.
- Pension Plan
- Income Protection
- Membership perks of the IAB and DMA including training, seminars and workshops where relevant
- Complete access to a Learning Management System with over 2000 course online.
- Full Access to Perkbox - a fantastic benefits platform giving you a range of discounts from high street shopping to days out for the family.
In the office we enjoy:
- A full size ping pong table and a Nintendo Wii installed in the office
- Breakfast selection of granola/muesli (with the occasional Coco Pops) and toast with the occasional crumpets (and every condiment you can think of)
- Fully stocked Nespresso machine
- Drinks fridge for Friday team meetings to end the day and start the weekend with a beer, wine or even a prosecco!
We’re a sociable bunch and have lots of team activities throughout the year including a big Christmas do, summer day out, quarterly Culture Club activities (recently chocolate making and climbing the O2 arena!)
Please note due to the volume of applicants, we will only be responding to successful applicants. If you have not heard back from us within 4 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top