IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, providing deeper insights and robust targeting of individuals through the use of proprietary engagement scoring and integrated marketing and advertising solutions. The IgnitionOne DMS is a full-featured digital marketing hub which significantly improves performance across all devices and channels. IgnitionOne allows marketers to better understand their customers and activate personalized 1:1 messaging across search, display, social, mobile, email, and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million consumers monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Are you ready for more? Be part of a fast-growing global company with an entrepreneurial spirit where high performers are recognized and rewarded for their efforts, working alongside some of the best and brightest people in the industry as you blaze your career path on the cutting edge of marketing and advertising tech. Be part of a high-performing team that has fun, collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, where you grow personally and professionally. Be part of IgnitionOne.
IgnitionOne’s Account Executive will be responsible for generating revenue and developing new business through list conditioning, cold calling, networking, social media and new/established verticals. This candidate is energetic, persistent and outcome-focused with a passion for success. Our Account Executives also have an internal drive that will allow them to thrive.
During the first 90-days, the Account Executive will be focused on learning the front end of our sales process, which will include shadowing our Sales Directors, cold calling, list conditioning and product demonstrations. The focus of this period is to build a pipeline of prospects, learn the product and IgnitionOne’s sales culture and process. IgnitionOne’ s Account Executives succeed with a competitive salary and bonus program.
- Managing all aspects of building and maintaining a sales pipeline
- Creating and managing a strategic account penetration plan
- Planning daily-weekly-monthly sales activity
- Creating and executing campaigns targeting prospects
- Qualifying prospects
- Performing basic web-based demonstration
- Using sales force.com to manage and update sales activities
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong qualifying skills for cold calling and building their own prospecting list
- Ability to navigate a sale with multiple decision makers
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong trustworthy relationships
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced, often changing sales environment
- Strong problem-solving and attention to detail skills
- Effective time-management, planning and organization skills
- Aptitude to effectively prioritize and complete multiple task
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality, result based work
- Capacity to manage themselves
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with salesforce.com and CRM software is a PLUS
- Comfortable using and learning new sales based technologieS
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 3 years minimum of experience in online media sales is required
- Strong ability and experience communicating and selling to client direct
- Strong understanding of technology
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top