IgnitionOne seeks an Account Director with Large Brand experience and is interested in expanding their knowledge and experience with a leading ad tech organization.
Our account directors focus on digital strategy development, account management, customer relationships with customer contacts regarding their use of IgnitionOne Technology (search, display, website personalization and email), Lead internal team collaboration, improve overall performance and determine new opportunities, both strategically and technically, that help customers achieve campaign and business success.
If you have the relevant brand experience, seek an opportunity that leverages leading technology and you are excited to learn how technology can drive client success, IgnitionOne is for you.
Due to the very specialized nature of managing advertising budgets and agencies, candidates without that relevant experience will not be considered.
- Main client contact and works closely with senior account leadership
- Financial management of client’s budget and billing process
- Leads/contributes on customer strategy and tactic development
- Leads/supports various team members on client calls and in-person meetings
- Oversees quality on internal and external documentation and reporting for accuracy, goals, and performance
- Develops and manages timelines to ensure campaigns deliverables and projects remains on track
- Ability to gather various internal and research materials to prepare deliverables for Customers
- Foundational knowledge on how digital technology works including tagging, tracking and targeting
- Understands business measurement strategy with the ability to articulate to more technical teams on client needs
- Masters and maintains vast knowledge of client’s business for team: Articles, Company annual reports, industry conferences, competition, etc.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 5+ years’ experience managing search, email and display customer experience is a plus
- 3+ years’ financial management of client’s budget and billing process
- High level interest in working for an ad tech company
- Strong understanding of digital strategies and how it relates to client’s business needs
- A proactive self-starter that is inquisitive in nature
- Ability to work across teams and manage changing daily requirements
- Confident communication skills with solid presentation, and listening skills
- Ability to discuss industry trends/news and new media opportunities
- Have strong organizational skills as applied through an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications
A REASON TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING
IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, providing deeper insights and robust targeting of individuals using IgnitionOne’s proprietary engagement scoring and integrated marketing and advertising solutions. The IgnitionOne DMS is full-featured digital marketing hub which significantly improves performance across all devices and channels. IgnitionOne allows marketers to better understand their customers and activate personalized 1:1 messaging across search, display, social, mobile, email, and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million consumers monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Are you ready for more? Be part of a fast-growing global company with an entrepreneurial spirit where high performers are recognized and rewarded for their efforts, working alongside some of the best and brightest people in the industry as you blaze your career path on the cutting edge of marketing and advertising tech. Be part of a high-performing team that has fun, collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, where you grow personally and professionally. Be part of IgnitionOne.
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top