Account Coordinators help with the execution of day-to-day campaigns/projects across multiple product solutions and provide ongoing support to the account service team. We’re looking for a team player that wants to work in a fast-paced environment, be proactive, reliable, and speedy yet thoughtful. The Account Coordinator is an entry-level role in Account Management and works closely with the Account Manager and Account Director.
If you are seeking an opportunity that leverages leading technology that can drive client success, IgnitionOne is a fit for you.
- Maintain daily/weekly status
- Take accurate meeting notes, capturing action items, producing conference reports and transferring actions to weekly status as appropriate.
- Help organize team meetings
- Help execute and manage projects.
- Keep relevant information up to date; this could include key client documents, internal matrices, and the online filing system
- Schedules and coordinates client meetings.
- Assists in the review of weekly reports for accuracy, goals, and performance
- Develop and manage timelines to ensure campaign and project progressions remain on track
- Gather materials and prepare deliverables for Client presentations
- Researches and educates the larger team on category trends and Client business knowledge using third party articles, company annual reports, industry conferences, competition, etc.
- Supports Financial management of Client’s budget and billing process
- Participation in key client meetings including status meetings and others as needed/directed by supervisor
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Has a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Understanding of digital tactics (paid, display) is a plus
- A proactive self-starter
- Ability to work across teams and manage changing daily requirements
- Confident communication skills with solid presentation, and listening skills
- Ability to discuss industry trends/news and new media opportunities
- Have strong organizational skills as applied through an ability to manage multiple projects at once
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top