Test Automation Engineer
We are currently looking for a strong Test Automation Engineer to help us design and develop test cases and utilities that allow our members to test new or updated functions. You will be joining a lean two-person QA team, and will have the ability to work across the entire technology organization to make a significant impact. To be successful in this role, you should have strong Java programming and Linux experience with FIX protocol knowledge. This position is client facing, therefore, excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
If you’re up for working in a fast-paced environment and with a highly collaborative FinTech team changing Wall Street for the better – join us!
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate new member verification testing
- Identify and develop tools that will assist members in UAT testing
- Identify and develop tools for monitoring and maintaining the UAT environment
- Assist in the creation of test scripts for all components, with an emphasis on edge cases and software conformance to company policies and procedures
- Programmatically implement test scripts for automated testing
- Review the test scripts for each component with the technical writer, lead programmer, business, compliance, and operations representatives
- Develop end-to-end integration test scripts that focus on the edge cases of component integration
- Produce pass/fail metrics of all component testing and develop a methodology and reporting process for evaluating code quality based on testing metrics
- Strong Java programming and Linux experience
- Knowledge of FIX protocol
- Equity market structure knowledge, a plus
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects workers' rights but is vital to IEX’s overall mission and values.
Back to top