IEX is currently hiring a Law student intern for the fall semester on a part-time basis with knowledge and interest in securities law to join our Regulation team. You will assist the team with listing applicant reviews, data entry, marketwatch, and preliminary preparation of rule filings. This is a unique opportunity, as you will have the chance to work on a lean team made up of industry experts. If you are looking to jump-start your career with an exciting Fintech company, with a strong mission of promoting fairness and transparency in the markets – join us!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Collaborative team player
- Interest in securities regulation
What you’ll do:
- Listing application reviews, due diligence and follow up
- Assist with real-time monitoring of market activity
- Preliminary preparation of SEC rule filings
- Legal research
- Draft information circulars
- Update policies and procedures
- Assist with data entry and organization
- Work 10-20 hours per week – the team is flexible
- Current Law student
- Prior experience working/interning for a financial services firm
- Ability to read and understand financial statements
- Familiarity with securities laws
- Proficient with legal research
- Completion of Securities Regulation course, preferred
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects worker’s right’s but is vital to IEX’s overall mission and values.
Meet Some of IEX Group's Employees
Adrian keeps stakeholders across Technology, Operations, Product, Sales, Marketing, and Regulatory Teams on the same page and moving forward to hit key milestones.
Back to top