IEX is currently looking for a passionate Microsoft Engineer to join our Enterprise Infrastructure team. You will be tasked with overseeing all aspects of hardware/software pertaining to MS server products. This is a hands-on role where you will troubleshoot problems daily, all while being a Team Lead. If you’re up for joining a highly collaborative FinTech firm changing Wall Street for the better – join us!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on leader – not afraid to get into the weeds
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, conduct research, learn and propose new technology solutions
What you’ll do:
- Oversee all aspects of hardware/software pertaining to MS server products; specifically, Active Directory, Hyper-V, Office 365, SQL Server, PKI, Storage Spaces Direct, and System Center
- Responsible for the day-to-day support and maintenance of the corporate infrastructure for MS servers, desktop, and cloud services
- Provide engineering and management thought leadership, strategy and mentorship
- Deliver strategic designs for MS technologies with a focus on enterprise services and information security
- Responsible for application packaging, deployment monitoring, and system packaging
- 10+ years of related work experience
- Expert understanding of MS infrastructure technologies and operating systems
- Extensive knowledge of MS Active Directory
- Virtualization experience with Hyper-V for Windows and Linux workloads
- Strong scripting experience with PowerShell, VBS, and Windows Shell
- Expertise and knowledge of automated OS deployment, configuration, and application packaging (MDT, GPO, MSI)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field
- Linux experience, a plus
- Microsoft MCSA or a MCSE certification, preferred
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects worker’s right’s but is vital to IEX’s overall mission and values.
Meet Some of IEX Group's Employees
Adrian keeps stakeholders across Technology, Operations, Product, Sales, Marketing, and Regulatory Teams on the same page and moving forward to hit key milestones.
Back to top