Listings Sales Support Analyst
IEX is looking for a driven Sales Support Analyst to join our Listings team. You will have the opportunity to contribute to Listings pre-launch, assisting with materials related to sales pitches, client support, Salesforce documentation, and administrative duties. Strong communication skills with a meticulous attention to detail are a must have for this role. If you are looking to join a highly collaborative group, and are driven by our mission of promoting a fair, simple, and transparent stock exchange – come join us!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superlative attention to detail
- Driven self-starter
- Passionate about making a difference in the financial services industry
What you’ll do:
- Create and prepare sales related materials
- Handle all administrative duties for the scheduling of client/prospect meetings and conferences
- Assist with Salesforce documentation and management
- Collaborate with internal teams at IEX – including Market Operations, Program Management, Business Development, Market Quality, and Regulation
- Assist in client onboarding and support
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably business related
- Internship or work experience in a sales support function
- Fluency with PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiarity with financial markets and trading is helpful, but not required
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects worker’s right’s but is vital to IEX’s overall mission and values.
Meet Some of IEX Group's Employees
Co-Founder & Office Manager
Tara has a hand in all IEX's internal and external projects and procedures. She manages everything from office redesigns to employee event planning to scheduling for IEX's Executive Team.
Back to top