In the Listings Sales role, you will be primarily responsible for communicating and building persistent relationships with the corporate issuer community, with the goal of securing corporate listings switches. This is a unique opportunity, as we’ve started with a clean slate and built a listings venue from the ground up that prioritizes the interests of issuers and investors.
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Articulate and analytical
- Committed to the core values of IEX - belief in fairness and transparency in the financial markets
What you’ll do:
- Communicate the benefits of the IEX Listings solution(s) to the corporate issuer community
- Share the benefits that IEX provides to the institutional trading community
- Assist in communication of the overall IEX value proposition to members and investor communities (including trading quality and router performance)
- Participate in industry working groups, market presentations and the development, where applicable, of vendor relationships
- Develop a unique presentation to suit your personal background that properly and effectively conveys the IEX message to corporate issuers
- Provide corporate issuer specific feedback to the product management team and compliance group to help develop the IEX product offering for corporate issuers
- Report all client interactions on a weekly basis using Salesforce
- Secure face-to-face meetings with IR and/or C-level personnel of corporate issues at their offices
- Prior experience in Capital Markets, Investment Banking, Investor Relations, Equity Research, or Treasury
- Experience covering Investor Relations and C-level personnel
- Excellent interpersonal, public speaking, and presentation skills
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects worker’s right’s but is vital to IEX’s overall mission and values.
Meet Some of IEX Group's Employees
Adrian keeps stakeholders across Technology, Operations, Product, Sales, Marketing, and Regulatory Teams on the same page and moving forward to hit key milestones.
Back to top