IEX is looking for an experienced executive assistant to provide administrative support primarily to our CEO, and also assisting the five other members of our executive team. You will be primarily responsible for managing calendars, communications, setting meetings and calls, filing expenses, receiving guests, conducting research, and making travel arrangements. You are a collaborative problem-solver, with strong organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to juggle countless priorities and personalities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relentlessly positive and professional
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of personalities
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and resilient as priorities shift
- Uncompromising integrity
- Trustworthy – able to handle confidential and sensitive information
What you’ll do:
- Support C-level executive team in managing calendars, travel, expenses, and more
- Fill in other administrative tasks as needed
- Research and other ad-hoc projects as needed
- 5+ years’ experience in an executive assistant role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and travel & expense programs; willing to learn new software as needed
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects workers' rights but is vital to IEX’s overall mission and values.
Meet Some of IEX Group's Employees
Adrian keeps stakeholders across Technology, Operations, Product, Sales, Marketing, and Regulatory Teams on the same page and moving forward to hit key milestones.
Back to top