Cyber Security Analyst
IEX is looking for an Information Security Analyst to review information and intelligence security reports to investigate or escalate any events that need further examination. You should have a solid understanding of information security and networking concepts, programming experience, and strong data manipulation skills. If you’re excited to join a company that is changing Wall Street for the better, please apply!
- Self-starter who is proactive and entrepreneurial
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Cross-functional team player
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
What you’ll do:
- Perform daily information security operational tasks to monitor and analyze security events from firewalls, SIEM, intrusion detection system, data loss prevention systems, system logs, and create reports of such analysis
- Review information security intelligence sources (e.g., FS-ISAC, news) for items that are relevant to IEX and investigate those that are applicable
- Use written procedures to investigate potential security events to determine if nothing happened or escalate the potential event to 2nd level investigation
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- B.S./B.A. in Information Technology, Information Security, Computer Science, or a related field
- Strong understanding of information security and networking concepts
- Programming experience (e.g., C, Python, Perl, shell, Go) is preferred
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects workers' rights but is vital to IEX’s overall mission and values.
Back to top