Underwriting Assistant (Service Center of Excellence)
As an Underwriting Assistant in our Service Center of Excellence in Sacramento this is your chance to support our Underwriters through account management activities and provide customer service to the Company’s clients. If you are looking for an opportunity to build experience in the workers’ compensation underwriting field and work with a fun dynamic team, this is the role for you!
About Your Job:
- Direct account management activities.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customer inquiries during the account life cycle.
- Ensure accuracy and organization of files.
- Handle correspondence for additional account information.
- Assist producers via email and phone calls.
- Gather information for new business and renewal set up.
- Train co-workers on computer systems and department procedures.
- Duties may include any reasonable Company-related assignments as directed by Management.
From an Experience and Education Point of View:
We are looking for a High school Diploma or GED and one to three months of underwriting support experience or clerical experience. Our underwriting assistant will have strong communication skills (verbal and written), an eye for detail, and a motivation to deliver for our customer.
Back to top