(Temporary) IT Project Manager
As a IT Project Manager (Temporary) at ICW Group you will be responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of cross-functional projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under general supervision, oversees various system projects of a medium to high complex nature.
• Responsible for assembling a project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project.
• Accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget and with expected quality.
• Assists in defining project scope and objectives.
• Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
• Creates and reviews RFPs, budgets and project schedules.
• Negotiates contracts with clients.
- Windows 10 Laptop Deployment
- Small Office Infrastructure
- ServiceNow Development
- Agile process (SCRUM, SAFE, Kanban)
Tools – Jira, Confluence, ServiceNow
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline preferred. Master’s degree preferred. PMP preferred.
Typically has 5-7 years of IT work experience, including 3 or more years managing projects. May possess highly specialized knowledge of a specific technology.
Demonstrated competency in Project Management processes, tools and techniques. Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills with business/financial acumen. Competencies in analytical thinking and decision-making. Must have a strategic orientation and be results driven. Ability to lead cross-functional teams and to supervise project support personnel.
Back to top