As a Talent Associate at ICW Group you will be responsible for the complete lifecycle recruitment process, candidate sourcing and assessment as well as maintaining good hiring practices. This position will attract and place high quality talent across the enterprise that performs well. This position will provide exceptional candidate experiences to promote the brand and generate engagement and support HR initiatives. The Talent Associate will identify recruiting opportunities by researching new sources for talent developing relationships with industry professionals and network at job fairs and community job outreach programs. The Talent Associate will also have good knowledge of all specialized functions in the company, a basic understanding of the company’s organizational structure.
About Your Job:
- Source and recruit qualified candidates for professional and clerical/administrative positions. Use the most efficient and effective method of recruiting based on the position’s requirements.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to determine staffing needs and timeliness of the recruitment process.
- Place and maintain internal and external job postings for all positions including schools, professional organizations and other sources in alignment with Recruiting Plan
- Recommend and participate in pro-active recruitment strategies, such as college relations, job fairs, military recruiting as warranted
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process. • In collaboration with Sr. Talent Associate, create and execute on social media and relationship building strategies to secure pre-employment interest and loyalty to our organization.
- Create and maintain contacts within industry.
- Actively participates in networking groups and other business and community programs to increase skill knowledge.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Develop and execute a personal time management plan.
- Work with Recruiting Coordinator to schedule interviews, including booking rooms, travel arrangements as needed
- Review applicant information (i.e. background check results) prior to offer; notify Supervisor, Talent Acquisition of any areas of concern.
- Work with Talent Coordinator to generate offer letters
- Work with Recruiting Coordinator to enter/validate new employees into HRIS
- Work with Recruiting Coordinator to set-up Orientations (New Hire, Benefits, Ergonomic, and all other applicable); notify managers and new hires of the orientation schedule in advance.
- Conduct new hire orientations as needed.
- Coordinate the placement of ads utilizing online job boards, internal job postings and school postings.
- Pre-screen and recommend candidates to present to hiring managers
Team Member Process Management
- Work with HR Advisor for the Visa process, including renewals for new and current employees.
- Manage all aspects of temporary employee placement
- Oversee the staff requisition workflow to ensure all approvals and necessary documentation is received for each position.
- Support HR and Recruiting projects as necessary.
- 4 year degree in Human Resources, Business or other applicable degree 3-5 years of professional HR recruiting experience in a fast paced environment Experience using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook. Experience using various Applicant Tracking Systems Exposure and desire to engage in social networking strategies to engage potential talent. Creative thinker who can develop new ideas and build them into successful actions. Demonstrated skills in negotiating, multi-tasking, organization and execution; Current knowledge base of Recruiting best practices, California, federal and local labor laws relative to staffing,
If you have a sophisticated interpersonal skills that project a sense of optimism, “can-do” spirit and fun with the ability to adapt style depending on situation then we would love to talk with you! We would love to learn more about you so please connect!
Back to top