Senior Software Engineer (Mulesoft experience)
As a Senior Software Engineer within ICW Group’s IT Department, you will implement new and maintenance of existing business and IT solutions - which includes software configuration and development, system and data integration, management of SaaS products. Each day offers a variety of challenges and the position is focused on our internal customers needs.
Provides technical support to operations.
- Creates and maintains software solutions to support the Company’s business and IT Operations
- Actively collaborates with the rest of the engineering team in the documenting of software design.
- Actively collaborates with the Business Analysts in the creation, refinement and review of requirements (functional and non-functional) and specifications
- Creates deployment scripts and provides detailed documentation for deploying and supporting software.
- Collaborates and partners with IT staff and the business during technical meetings, regular code reviews, and technical planning meetings
Performs system design to produce a robust solution within time and cost requirements.
- Facilitates the delivery of artifacts that meets business specifications
- Performs the writing of application and system integration code, defines logical and physical data structures, builds reports, and provides automation scripts.
- Partners with IT staff and reviews their documentation to ensure timely delivery and accuracy
- Applies best practices, including design reviews, unit testing, code reviews, and continuous integration/deployment, to minimize, if not eliminate, defects upon delivery.
- Identifies and advocates areas for improvement within the IT organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Mulesoft experience required
- 7+ years’ experience working as a software engineer required.
- Familiarity with design patterns.
- Experience working with Quality Assurance and Business Analyst teams to deliver quality software on time.
- Competency in at least 1 programming language such as Java or .NET.
- Good software design instincts and coding style.
- Familiar with general programming concepts/paradigms.
- Must have some experience with HTML, XML, JSON and related technologies as well as some experience with database design and SQL.
- Strong software debugging skills.
- Basic understanding of Enterprise Web Services and APIs connectivity, protocols and best practices for communication and integration between applications.
- Basic understanding of secure coding practices and common attack vectors.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures for developing software, including peer reviews and unit testing.
- Demonstrated ability working as a technical team member.
- Ready and willing to be part of a dynamic IT Team as we drive to success in serving our internal and external customers!
Meet Some of ICW Group's Employees
Anthony D.Associate Business Analyst
Anthony works with the different business units within the company to identify operational inefficiencies and business areas in need of improvement to implement data-driven solutions and drive results that the company is looking to achieve.
Back to top