Senior Software Engineer (Mulesoft experience)
As a Senior Software Engineer within ICW Group’s IT Department, you will implement new and maintenance of existing business and IT solutions - which includes software configuration and development, system and data integration, management of SaaS products. Each day offers a variety of challenges and the position is focused on our internal customers needs.
Provides technical support to operations.
- Creates and maintains software solutions to support the Company’s business and IT Operations
- Actively collaborates with the rest of the engineering team in the documenting of software design.
- Actively collaborates with the Business Analysts in the creation, refinement and review of requirements (functional and non-functional) and specifications
- Creates deployment scripts and provides detailed documentation for deploying and supporting software.
- Collaborates and partners with IT staff and the business during technical meetings, regular code reviews, and technical planning meetings
Performs system design to produce a robust solution within time and cost requirements.
- Facilitates the delivery of artifacts that meets business specifications
- Performs the writing of application and system integration code, defines logical and physical data structures, builds reports, and provides automation scripts.
- Partners with IT staff and reviews their documentation to ensure timely delivery and accuracy
- Applies best practices, including design reviews, unit testing, code reviews, and continuous integration/deployment, to minimize, if not eliminate, defects upon delivery.
- Identifies and advocates areas for improvement within the IT organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Mulesoft experience required
- 7+ years’ experience working as a software engineer required.
- Familiarity with design patterns.
- Experience working with Quality Assurance and Business Analyst teams to deliver quality software on time.
- Competency in at least 1 programming language such as Java or .NET.
- Good software design instincts and coding style.
- Familiar with general programming concepts/paradigms.
- Must have some experience with HTML, XML, JSON and related technologies as well as some experience with database design and SQL.
- Strong software debugging skills.
- Basic understanding of Enterprise Web Services and APIs connectivity, protocols and best practices for communication and integration between applications.
- Basic understanding of secure coding practices and common attack vectors.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures for developing software, including peer reviews and unit testing.
- Demonstrated ability working as a technical team member.
- Ready and willing to be part of a dynamic IT Team as we drive to success in serving our internal and external customers!
Back to top