Senior Process Analyst
- San Diego, CA
As the Senior Process Analyst at ICW Group, you will lead and manage cross-functional process improvement initiatives that will drive enterprise projects. As a driver for results you take pride in all you do and own your work. You are a process analyst professional that uses tools and methods such as value stream mapping, BAPs (business assessment process) and waterfall analysis. Do you enjoy seeing the impact you will have in solving for customer service challenges by improving business processes and improving efficiencies? This is the role for you! You will be engaged in enterprise wide Lean and Six Sigma projects to deliver tangible measurements and results in the areas of continuous improvement.
As a Senior Process Analyst, here is what you will be doing:
- Conducts the required fact gathering and intensive quantitative and qualitative data analysis to document, quantify, and specify process re-engineering efforts.
- Conducts studies of operations and workflow processes to develop the cost efficient and productive processes; focus on improving productivity or work methods to reduce costs and improving quality and consistency (Value Stream Mapping and BAPs).
- Works collaboratively with other teams to implement adoption of the improved processes.
- Responsible for implementing business change activities associated with process improvements to ensure smooth transactions for business unit managers.
- Measures and tracks the results of the managed projects over time to document realized value.
- Serves as a catalyst to identify and recommend improved performance through: capacity planning, resource allocation, work simplification, staff scheduling, service level management, revenue enhancement, organizational design, consolidation, performance measurement systems, training, strategic planning, productivity improvement, and expense control.
- Provides training, guidance, mentorship, and leadership to ensure consistency of approach and quality control for all continuous improvement initiatives at ICW Group.
- Develops and recommends management planning and control systems to enhance managerial effectiveness by providing objective, qualitative and quantitative performance indices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Engineering or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification preferred (will consider Green Belt)
- 7+ years’ of experience in managing and implementing process improvement efforts with proven successes creating financial models that support project selection
- Demonstrated ability using JMP or Minitab, SAS, SPSS, or R as well as experience leading waterfall analysis projects and RTP calculations
- Working knowledge of problem solving tools including Statistical Hypothesis testing, Optimization heuristics, DMAIC, Six Sigma, Simulation and Queueing Analysis.
- Excellent presentation, oral, written and interpersonal communications skills to effectively interact and consult with internal and external business contacts
- Ability to work with a high level of independence yet work cross-functionally with team members.
- Experience in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Management Science, Economics or related field.
- Possess a passion around continuous improvement and the ability to help others achieve success.
Have we described your skills set, passion and successes? Are you ready to find your next challenge? We look forward to hearing from you!
Back to top