Salesforce Developer II
- San Diego, CA
ICW Group is seeking a Salesforce Developer II to define technical solutions to business problems across the Salesforce platform and contributes to the development of technical solution strategy, solves unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business. This position exists is to redefine how customer relationships and data are managed on a single platform across the enterprise utilizing tools from Salesforce.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Leads the design, development and support of Salesforce business applications that ensure quality and success.
- Designs and implements data structure, flows, Apex classes and Lightning components to support application build.
- Ensures end-to-end solutions have technical integrity, stability and are scalable to a growing operation and accommodate defined business requirements.
- Defines scope and delivery of technical projects and develops enhancements and moves data between systems. Makes recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, efficiency and reporting.
- Leads and manages a portfolio of technical projects to ensure successful end-to-end delivery of product expansion, migrations, and deployments.
- Oversees deployment management process. Creates scripts and provides detailed documentation for deploying and supporting software.
- Estimates time frames, quality, and quantity of resources required to successfully implement technical projects.
Collaborates with product managers, Engineers, developers and key stakeholders to develop, maintain and support the Salesforce platform.
- Works with customers, project managers, department leaders to translate business objectives/needs into Salesforce technical solutions and system requirements with an enterprise-wide technology approach that encompasses multiple systems and various integration points.
- Communicates and documents technical solutions and design trade offs effectively to business stakeholders. Presents complex solution options and benefits to key technical program stakeholders.
- Works closely with department leaders to continuously relay feedback for improvement on product features and functions, and ensures sustained customer success.
- Collaborates with architects, product owners and other developers to solve technical challenges, while leveraging technical best practices and solution patterns for the Salesforce platform.
Delivers highly technical consultative and support services by becoming an expert in the product and integrated partner solutions.
- Identifies potential issues and risks and develops mitigation strategies to alleviate challenges with a board perspective to identify innovative solutions.
- Provides technical advisory services on implementations with multiple integrations and software platforms.
- Drafts technical project instructions, engineering plans, technical designs, and systems integration-related documents and deliverables.
- Sets the strategy and management plan for the Salesforce environments. Coordinates with internal security teams for user management and single sign-on (SSO) setup and maintenance.
- Researches, presents, and makes recommendations regarding new features made available with each Salesforce release.
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university required with a major or emphasis in Computer Science, Engineering or related field. Minimum 5 years of experience within the Salesforce platform. Minimum 2 years of experience with building/supporting enterprise integrations within Salesforce required. Minimum 2 years of experience with Service Cloud preferred. Minimum 2 years of experience in the Financial Services industry preferred. Experience in Lightning Web Components preferred. Experience in multiple lightning migrations preferred. Experience in implementation of Service Cloud and/or Sales Cloud for multiple clients in financial services preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification required. Salesforce Advanced Developer and Service Cloud Consultant Certification preferred.
Knowledge and Skills
Office environment – no specific or unusual physical or environmental demands and employees are regularly required to sit, walk, stand, talk, and hear.
This position operates in an office environment and requires the frequent use of a computer, telephone, copier, and other standard office equipment.
Back to top