- San Diego, CA
The Corporate Services team here at ICW Group is searching for a diligent Records Technician to join our team. The purpose of this job is to provide office support to the Scan Center and file rooms through record storage and retrieval. This position exists to assist the Corporate Services department with daily departmental functions pertaining to records maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Maintains electronic file database.
- Prepares and processes documents for scanning.
- Indexes documents for electronic file conversions via Enterprise Scan Software.
- Archives in ECM workspace and/or Work Queue.
- Performs quality audit checks on records sent to ECM Workspace.
Maintains Scan Center and File Rooms.
- Prepares and processes documents for filing.
- Ensures scanning equipment and workstations are working properly, including all technical aspects of equipment.
- Pulls closed files, record notes on purge reports, and maintains purge lists.
- Transfer storage boxes from/to department and storage, sometimes picking up 75-100 boxes in one trip.
- Prepare files to be sent for storage.
Additional administrative tasks.
- Coordinates pick-up schedule with recycling company as needed for shredding services of expires records.
- Provides back up to the Corporate Services department as needed.
- Meet daily job deadlines, productivity standards, and complete production logs accurately.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Associate's degree from a two-year college with an emphasis in Business Administration a plus. Minimum 1 year of experience working in a scan center and/or file room environment.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Knowledge and Skills
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Basic knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. Required to operate personal computer and be efficient in software applications used in department. Will be required to operate basic office equipment (printers, copiers, scanners) and basic hardware tools.
Office environment – no specific or unusual physical or environmental demands and employees are regular
This position operates in an office environment and requires the frequent use of a computer, telephone, copier, and other standard office equipment.
Back to top