As a Print Technician on the Corporate Services Team, you will be responsible for the print operations of light production printers, Solimar system and operating Neopost DS-200 fold/stuff/inserters. You will be responsible for running various postage equipment and assures all reports reflect that all operators meeting productivity standards and error ratio standards. Each day offers new challenges as you tackle a wide range of tasks.
ABOUT YOUR JOB:
- Completes running of daily transmittal of all jobs, including cancellations, declarations, notices and focus reports from Home Office.
- Runs all print jobs through DS-200 and prepares notices and declarations for mailing.
- Prints and disseminates weekly and monthly reports.
- Troubleshoots mechanical and technical problems associated with operation of the Sharp printers & Neopost machines and systems.
- Contacts service technicians as needed and properly logs repairs made to equipment.
- Ensures Pitney Bowes mail meter has adequate amount of postage.
- Responsible for pulling Notices and Declarations as requested by departments and logging requests.
- Responsible for deleting Notices from ECM Pro as requested.
- Communicates with Home Office IT for changes, upgrades and/or testing.
- Trains designated staff on how to operate equipment.
- Submits daily, weekly and monthly reports to relevant departments.
- Maintains applicable supplies and reports accurate supply usage via inventory logs.
- Provides back up to the Corporate Services department as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). At least one year of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This role is entry-level in nature, but key to the success of our department. Are you looking for a great opportunity to launch your corporate career? Are you seeking a fun, goal-oriented team to join? Then we look forward to hearing from you at the ICW Group!
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Back to top