Marketing Communications Coordinator
As a Marketing Communications Coordinator at the ICW Group, you are a key member of the Enterprise Marketing team. This Junior-level position will assist in the planning and execution of multiple marketing and corporate communication initiatives that build the ICW Group brand and grow top line revenue/market share. As a marketing professional, you possess keen attention to detail and great organizational skills. You love being involved in the creative flow of a team, so welcome the opportunity to brainstorm on new creative ideas with your team! Each day offers you a variety of tasks to tackle including:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate multiple marketing and corporate communication initiatives.
- Work collaboratively within the Enterprise Marketing team in developing a broad range of marcomm solutions.
- Assist in developing and implementing core marketing communications functions, including collateral, events/trade show logistics, promotions, email campaigns, etc.
- Assist in developing social media content.
- Proof various marketing communication materials (e.g. collateral, emails, newsletters, etc.).
- Collaborate with internal departments to help develop team member communications.
- Work with outside vendors in procuring various promotional products.
- Conduct market and competitive analysis as needed on various product/service offerings.
- Contribute to Enterprise Marketing’s overall creativity, from initial marketing concept through execution.
- Assist in the coordination of collateral material and website content updates.
- Research specific subjects in support of team projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations or related field strongly preferred. S. Diploma or GED required.
- 2+ years of professional experience working in a marketing department, public relations, marketing communications, etc. in a marketing capacity.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Exhibits strong time management and organizational skills— ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Team player able to work well under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Creative thinker
- Proven ability to present strategic and creative ideas as well as effectively respond to requests from managers and clients/customers.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
Back to top