Customer Care Coordinator (Marketing)-Risk Management
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of the Customer Care Coordinator position is to provide direct support to agency partners. The Customer Care Coordinator will serve as a liaison between the customer and ICW Group technical resources in support of the Company’s financial and customer experience goals. This Customer Care Coordinator will also be a Marketing Liaison to help support risk management marketing efforts and drive completion of team collateral.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides support via telephone, email and other sources to agency partners
- Answers customer inquiries and provides information or guidance on systems as appropriate.
- Resolves complex questions and/or issues and provides solutions to customers.
- Investigates customer complaints to determine causes and resolves complaints in a timely manner.
- Refers inquiries and unresolved issues to the appropriate company contact including IT, Claims, Underwriting and Loss Control as needed.
- Provides agents/customers training and explains ICW Group’s processes.
Gathers data and analyzes and report results for the customer care program
- Maintains accurate record keeping and ensures integrity of data for the customer contact program.
- Updates activity log with questions, issues and requests.
- Analyzes activity log to identify trends and communicates findings to managers as needed.
- Prepares and runs customer care reports for insureds, agents and underwriting.
- Participates in developing and analyzing customer surveys regarding the customer service experience.
Serves as the Customer Care liaison for assigned department
- Serve as point of contact for marketing related projects.
- Help support Risk Management team with completing Marketing collateral for both internal and external clients.
- Attends customer and interdepartmental meetings to provide feedback on account specific issues.
- Partners with IT and management to develop and implement customer care solutions.
- Serves as first point of contact for system related technology.
- Documents and adheres to policies and processes regarding departmental technology.
- Develops and continually updates work flows as needed by the worker’s compensation and technology departments.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred. Minimum 1 year of experience in customer support, insurance or call center positions required. Marketing and graphics experience is a plus. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. Minimum 1 year of professional experience with the MS Office suite including Excel required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Specific functional knowledge related to insurance operations and underwriting principles preferred. Must possess intermediate data entry skills with the ability to learn enterprise and department specific applications. Must possess analytical and problem solving skills with particular attention to detail required. Strong organization, oral and written skills required. Experience with Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, and PowerPoint preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The worker is required to have visual acuity and be capable of operating and viewing computers and other electronic devices for extended periods of time. Must be able to clearly speak on the telephone.
This position maps to the Individual Contributor level. Additional competencies required: None.
The noise level in the office is usually moderate. This position operates in an office environment and requires the frequent use of a computer, telephone, copier, and other standard office equipment. The noise level is usually moderate in the work area.
Back to top