Corporate Services Coordinator
- San Diego, CA
The ICW Group Corporate Services Team is seeking a Corporate Services Coordinator to assist with the coordination and support of the Crisis Management Team. This dynamic role directly contributes to business resiliency and ensuring proper process and planning is executed upon. Cross collaboration and attention to detail will drive this team member's functionality and success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the review, maintenance, and testing of business department BC plans, working with business leaders to ensure these plans remain valid and fit for purpose.
- Perform regular data entry into central repository (MetricStream) for all lines of business on their BC plans and DR plans in accordance with our Crisis Management plans.
- Act as a service administrator for our emergency communications system (OnSolve) and ensure that all staff are appropriately covered by this system.
- Maintain and make available management information reporting detailing the current status of all Business Continuity Plans.
- Conduct regular testing to validate the effectiveness of this system and report findings to PM.
- Perform regular audits of all BC plans to ensure accuracy and timely updates in accordance with company standards.
- Work with service delivery teams (IT Help Desk) to manage incidents that affect or may affect business operations throughout our network.
- Maintains department spreadsheets and production logs.
- Provide coordination support to Crisis Management Team in the management of crisis and incidents affecting the welfare of our people and critical business operations in accordance with our Crisis Management Plans, BC Plans and Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Works on additional department projects as needed.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or minimum 2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
CBCP or ABCP certifications are a plus
Knowledge and Skills
Excellent organization, communication, and customer service skills. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Office environment – no specific or unusual physical or environmental demands and employees are regularly required to sit, walk, stand, talk, and hear.
If you're seeking an opportunity to provide you with new challenges everyday, we want to hear from you!
Back to top