- Wayne, PA
As an Administrative Assistant on the Corporate Services Team, you are often the first person our visitors, guests, interviewees and vendors are greeted by upon entering our branch offices. To extend that, you take pride in our building's appearance as you realize that you never have a second chance to make a first impression. While your title will be Administrative Assistant, your tasks cove a lot of fun action items to make sure ICW Group always puts our best foot forward. Each day offers new challenges as you tackle a wide range of tasks including:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Coordinates department appointments, meetings and events
- Greet and screens visitors and telephone calls, and notifies appropriate personnel ensuring timely connection and friendly service.
- Building management company liaison for maintenance requests, vendor contact for service calls, building access badges and key control. Work closely with the Home Office (San Diego) Corporate Services team as the local Point of Contact for branch requests.
- Arranges meetings, schedules appointments and orders appropriate supplies necessary. Prepares agendas and meeting materials under the direction of meeting/event owner. May maintain minutes or records of attendance as requested.
- Makes travel arrangements for department personnel or hosted visitors as required.
- Coordinates with speakers, guests and event/meeting owner to communicate information and distribute materials to participants on a timely basis.
- Disaster Recovery Point Person for branch office working directly with the Disaster Recovery Lead on any updates to documents and/or Emergency Response team member list.
Provides program/project support for assigned department initiatives
- Maintains calendars and project plans for department initiatives.
- Provides program and materials distribution and tracking.
- Composes and distributes correspondence.
- Prepares correspondence, documents, reports, presentations, and other materials; ensures accuracy of content and timely reproduction as appropriate.
- Collects and verifies data, and conducts simple analyses.
- May create, maintain, and update various information databases or other technology tools.
- Assists with other project or program tasks as requested by department personnel.
Assists with department financial management
- Reviews monthly budget, requests reallocation or adjustments and prepares variance reports for department leadership.
- Generates and reconciles purchase orders and invoices for department spend.
- Conducts monthly department credit card reconciliation and creates expense reports.
- Collects information, drafts proposed spend and works closely with department leadership to prepare budget.
- Prepares check requests, assists with department Team Member expense reports, and provides other budget/financial assistance as requested.
Performs record keeping and department operations duties
- Opens, sorts, prioritizes and distributes mail on a daily basis.
- Responds to general inquiries concerning department activities in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintains inventory and orders supplies and other items on behalf of department.
- Assembles materials and files according to instructions provided by department personnel.
- Establishes and maintains record keeping and filing systems; classifies, sorts and files correspondence, records and other documents.
- Assists with other operational tasks as requested by department personnel.
Education and Experience
High School Diploma or GED required; College courses in applied business subjects desirable. Minimum two years of experience in an administrative position using Microsoft Office Suite and encompassing program/project support responsibilities or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge and Skills
Experience and/or education in Business Mathematics, Budgeting or other areas involving working with numbers and data. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio. Specific functional knowledge related to department may be required. Ability to effectively present information to coworkers and supervisors on a one-on-one basis and to organize information in a presentation is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The worker is required to have visual acuity and be capable of operating and viewing computers and other electronic devices for extended periods of time. Must be able to clearly speak on the telephone.
This position operates in an office environment and requires the frequent use of a computer, telephone, copier, and other standard office equipment. The noise level is usually moderate in the work area.
Bachelors or better.
Back to top