Services Operations Intern (Summer 2021)
- Denver, CO
iCIMS is looking to add a high energy and results-driven Intern to join our growing Services Operations organization. This is a unique opportunity to gain professional experience within an organization that promotes employee growth, expansion, and contribution. If you're both analytical and competitive, love finding solutions as part of a collaborative environment, and are highly motivated to succeed, this may the internship for you!
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is the talent cloud company that empowers organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent that builds a diverse, winning workforce. With an award-winning culture and multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we deliver technology that accelerates transformation for a community of more than 4,000 customers, including a third of the Fortune 100, that employ more than 30 million people worldwide. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational, and innovative work environment, and committed to consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us-apply today!
- Responsible for supporting Service Operations Director on the day to day tasks and projects that fall within Sales operations
- Heavy reporting and analytical responsibilities to drive recommendations and analytic solutions towards moving the business forward
- Develop reports and/or dashboards within Excel or SFDC that provide the telemetry Service leaders need to effectively run their business
- Creates new or adapts existing analyses and/or models in response to business requests
- Work with systems and projects teams to automate, maintain and improve/update existing reports and processes
- Must be pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree during the time of the internship (Summer 2021)
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Strong Excel skills required; evidence of Excel use and data analysis in project work (school, job)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Experience in working in SFDC, Tableau, and other quantitative tools preferred
- Results orientated, high attention to detail and strong sense of urgency
- Process-oriented, accountable, and trustworthy
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Compensation & Benefits
Target Compensation - $15/hr - $17/hr
iCIMS offers the following benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), an open vacation policy, sick days, short-term disability, long-term disability, maternity/bonding and parental leave, tuition reimbursement, flexible savings accounts, paid holidays, life and AD&D insurance.
Back to top