Senior Product Marketing Manager IV
iCIMS is seeking a Product Marketing Manager IV to join our growing marketing team! As a Product Marketing Manager over our UNIFi Program, you’ll focus primarily on understanding the evolving needs of our target buyers and the talent acquisition software market as a whole. You will develop and execute iCIMS go-to-market activities for the iCIMS’ Marketplace. This includes product positioning, messaging, sales and marketing enablement, and competitive differentiation. You’ll work hand-in-hand with Product Managers to deliver superior products to the marketplace.
We’re looking for a candidate who has an established track record in spearheading successful integrated product launches with measurable results. Someone with strong analytical skills and a passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics. And lastly, we’re looking for a candidate who has a start-up mentality; can handle a variety of exciting challenges and opportunities. If you can “check” those skills off your list – we’d love to bring you aboard!
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies – passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen, and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation– then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider – delivering technology that supports more than 3,200 contracted customers around the globe. We are growing fast annually and are profitable – which creates a lot of opportunities for career growth within our organization. Come grow with us. Apply today!
- Strategically develops and delivers audience specific product positioning and messaging that clearly addresses the unique problems the iCIMS’ Marketplace solves and differentiates iCIMS in the market.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders from each business domain that will leverage the iCIMS’ Marketplace.
- Works close the partner community to ensure open and transparent engagement and to understand enablement requirements.
- Serves as the subject matter expert on iCIMS development community, partners and buyers as well as their buying criteria.
- Researches, understands and stays abreast of competitive landscape.
- Works with Product Content & IDD team to strategically develop programs and sales enablement tools that effectively communicate the value proposition of iCIMS’ UNIFi program.
- Serve a mentor to team members around best practices and process improvements.
- Drives ongoing revenue growth & retention by implementing communication strategies that help to increase awareness of iCIMS Marketplace offerings, capabilities and competitiveness.
- Delivers briefings to all levels of employees and executive teams specific to iCIMS UNIFi program updates.
- Creates alignment and provides input to the development of advertising, public relations and other marketing outreach tools that are product-focused.
- Partners with Product Management Team to align on product positioning and roadmap strategy.
- Has accountability for the success of the iCIMS Marketplace and provides analysis around results.
- Identifies success criteria and delivers a monthly metrics package that highlights successes and opportunities for the iCIMS Marketplace.
- Partners with business development and product management teams to make recommendations around product pricing model.
- BA/BS or equivalent; MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of Product Marketing experience required.
- 3-5 years of experience working with Product and/or Channel Partners.
- Has relative experience working with PaaS business and/or ISVs.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience working with teams across multiple departments, and cross-functional groups.
- Have the ability to use the common Product Management/Content Management tools and software effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to connect relationally with both technical and business executives.
- Excellent executive presence with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Innovative, Self-Starter.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage teams through influence while also functioning as an individual contributor / team member.
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top