Sales Development Intern (Summer 2021) | Denver, Colorado
- Denver, CO
Calling all charismatic communicators! Do you have your sights set on a career in sales? We're looking for a polished, highly-motivated extrovert to join our sales team as a Sales Development Intern. In this role, you'll work closely with our SDR Team to effectively convert marketing generated inquiries to potential iCIMS customers by responding to active and passive inquiries about our products and services, and scheduling further discussions with an Account Executive. During your summer, you will be exposed to the sales lifecycle and experience the customer journey first-hand while learning the ins-and-outs of software sales and training on products like LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesforce.com.
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is the talent cloud company that empowers organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent that builds a diverse, winning workforce. With an award-winning culture and multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we deliver technology that accelerates transformation for a community of more than 4,000 customers, including a third of the Fortune 100, that employ more than 30 million people worldwide. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational, and innovative work environment, and committed to consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us-apply today!
- Interact with existing iCIMS Customers via e-mail and phone to understand the business solutions these clients are seeking, answer basic iCIMS Talent Platform product questions
- Answers basic iCIMS Talent Platform product questions to prospective customers
- Assist SDR Inbound team with qualifying all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the iCIMS product set and clearly articulates value propositions of additional products to existing customers
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS' core competencies, policies and procedures
- Uses Salesforce CRM to track and record sales activity to ensure that metrics can be accurately measure
- Working towards a Bachelors or Masters degree during the time of the internship (Summer 2021)
- Ability to work in Denver, Colorado
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- A strong interest in sales and technology is required
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Has ability to quickly engage others over the phone and create a positive impression of iCIMS
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Self-motivated, resilient and optimistic
- Driven by metrics with an attention to detail
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Compensation & Benefits
Target Compensation - $15/hr - $17/hr
iCIMS offers the following benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), an open vacation policy, sick days, short-term disability, long-term disability, maternity/bonding and parental leave, tuition reimbursement, flexible savings accounts, paid holidays, life and AD&D insurance.
Back to top