Mid level Full stack developer
- Holmdel, NJ
Are you a fullstack developer with frontend heavy experience? Are you interested in being part of a high performing team?
The ideal canddiate will have solid React and NodeJs experience. Experience with Springboot and microservices at the backend is a huge plus!
You will be part of a team of some of the best and brightest in the industry who are focused on full-cycle development scalable web and responsive applications that touch our growing customer base every day. As part of the Labs team, SEII will work collaboratively with agile team members to enhance existing system functionality and to research and remedy issues as they arise, , embodying a passion for continuous improvement and test-driven development.
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is the talent cloud company that empowers organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent that builds a diverse, winning workforce. With an award-winning culture and multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we deliver technology that accelerates transformation for a community of more than 4,000 customers, including a third of the Fortune 100, that employ more than 30 million people worldwide. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational, and innovative work environment, and committed to consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us-apply today!
- Expertise and proficiency in multiple technologies and/or domain
- Develop, test and maintain a scalable web and responsive applications
- Design and develop scalable and reliable automated test frameworks
- Collaborate with agile team members on achieving Sprint deliverables
- Implement new features and perform code reviews
- Research and resolve complex problems as they arise
- Using engineering best practices, design, develop, analyze test plans and strategies to meet performance, usability, scalability, reliability and security needs
- Mentor Software Engineers (I)
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS' policies, procedures, and core competencies.
- Solid experience with enterprise software development following industry best practices
- Proficiency in one or more of the following frameworks or libraries, such as: Hibernate and Spring, Reactjs and Redux, node.js
- Some Experience with Design Patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Adapter
- Proficiency in test automation tools, such as Selenium Webdriver, Appium or related tools
- Advanced proficiency in test design, test creation, test execution and defect analysis/root cause investigation
- Proficiency in one or more best practices such as Test Driven Development (TDD), behavioral-driven development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Basic experience utilizing Docker containerization, usage of build and release tools such as, Jenkins and AWS elastic beanstalk.
- Firm understanding of software engineering practices, philosophies and techniques
- Experience folllowing Agile/SCRUM techniques
- Ability to influence, lead and organize an agile team with a focus on results
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities, recommend and implement solutions
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or other technical degree and 1 years of software engineering experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or other technical degree and 2 years of experience developing recruiting software or 3 years of software engineering experience.
- In lieu of bachelor's or technical degree, we will accept 2 additional years of software engineering experience.
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Compensation & Benefits
iCIMS offers the following benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), an open vacation policy, sick days, short-term disability, long-term disability, maternity/bonding and parental leave, tuition reimbursement, flexible savings accounts, paid holidays, life and AD&D insurance.
Back to top