IT Release Manager III
- Denver, CO
The IT Release Manager will plan, organize, and strive for flawless execution of iCIMS' IT Change Management and Release Management processes. The Release Manager will own the release management lifecycle across the enterprise for multiple applications across various portfolios. Releases are primarily inclusive of application updates (Salesforce, NetSuite, etc.) but may also include operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades and other assigned projects as requested by IT.
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is the talent cloud company that empowers organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent that builds a diverse, winning workforce. With an award-winning culture and multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we deliver technology that supports approximately more than 4,000 contracted customers and a workforce of 30 million. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational, and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us-apply today!
• Plans and manages the release process end-to-end, from the planning of release content through to actual release deployment to production.
• Create and maintain ISS release calendar
• Ensures all areas of the business are aligned to ensure successful delivery of software releases
• Works with the end users, and internal cross teams to prioritize and scope scheduled releases with completion dates for each phase. Monitors progress of phases by employing appropriate metrics and management reporting. Facilitates all release meetings.
• Conduct Sprint Planning sessions for all enterprise cloud applications.
• Plans and supports test migrations and production deployments. Supports deployments across multiple environments through coordination with internal development and project management teams.
• Proactively identifies system changes that will have cross departmental impacts by working closely with Product Management and other key stakeholders within the Technology department and ensure approvals from impacted business units have been received before those changes are prioritized to be deployed.
• Acts as liaison with other departments, including but not limited to, Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales to articulate updates, collaboratively identify impacts and develop the best readiness approach
• Create release documentation to support the needs of a release through its lifecycle, from planning to design, development, testing, and deployment to production environments
• Maintains the release schedule and communicates updates and changes to internal and external customers
• Conducts Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
• Attends requirement sessions and feature demos to stay abreast of latest features, system changes and impacts
• Contributes to overall strategic direction of rollouts and works cross-functionally to identify opportunities for process improvement and maintain business change management policy and procedure documentation for all enterprise cloud applications.
• Manage refresh and copy down schedule of all enterprise cloud applications.
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS' policies, procedures, and core competencies.
• A minimum of 5 years' experience in change and release delivery and/or technical project management experience required
• Familiarity with Agile framework required
• Exceptional project management skills
• Experience with NetSuite and SFDC release management is a plus
• Demonstrable knowledge of software development lifecycles and Agile methodologies
• ITIL experience is a plus
• Ability to maintain alignment and interact with a diverse group of departments, stakeholders and management
• Intermediate to advanced level of experience with Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
• Ability to synthesize information into succinct, concise, and logical summaries, reports or presentations
• Must be exceptionally self-motivated, proactive and a team player
• BA/BA in a business, engineering, IT or related field, or equivalent related work experience
• PMP certification a plus
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Back to top