Intern - User Experience & Interactive Design and Development - Summer 2017
iCIMS is looking for talented technical and creative interns to join our User Experience & Interactive Design and Development (UX/IDD) team within our Marketing department. This is a unique opportunity to gain professional experience within an organization that promotes employee growth, expansion, and contribution. You’ll be immersed in a pro-active, hands-on, and challenging learning environment where you can hone the skills needed to succeed as a professional in the current competitive marketplace.
As an UX/IDD intern, you’ll create a variety of iCIMS brand materials and projects ranging from websites, to marketing collateral, to videos, and more! This group is broken into two strategic areas:
- Interactive Development and Design which is responsible for creating all the materials that represents and communicates the iCIMS brand to the masses. This team needs and intern with both technical knowledge and creative mindset!
- User Experience plays a pivotal role in website and system design and development processes and owns the design research, user testing, persona development and analysis of customer/prospect data to continuously advance our software.
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies – passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen, and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation– then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider – delivering technology that supports approximately 4,500 organizations around the globe. We are growing fast at +35% annually and are profitable – which creates a lot of opportunities for career growth within our organization. Come grow with us. Apply today!
- Preferred major in computer science or related field
- Interest in Front-End and Back-end development and/or User Experience
- Passion for building websites and user testing
- This is a paid internship with hands-on training and responsibilities
- Must be pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree during the time of the internship (Summer 2017)
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top