Intern - Graphic Design - Summer 2017
iCIMS is looking for talented creative interns to join our Graphic Design team within our Marketing department. This is a unique opportunity to gain professional experience within an organization that promotes employee growth, expansion, and contribution. You’ll be immersed in a pro-active, hands-on, and challenging learning environment where you can hone the skills needed to succeed as a professional in the current competitive marketplace.
As a Graphic Design intern, you’ll support our Interactive Design and Development (UX/IDD) team with the creation of a variety of iCIMS branded materials and projects ranging from websites, marketing collateral, video assets, landing pages, and more! You’ll be responsible for developing visual and multimedia content for use on the iCIMS’ suite of websites as well other online media and print outlets. If you’re a pro at juggling multiple projects simultaneously and meeting tight deadlines while delivering quality design, this might be the job for you!
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies – passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen, and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation– then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider – delivering technology that supports approximately 4,500 organizations around the globe. We are growing fast at +35% annually and are profitable – which creates a lot of opportunities for career growth within our organization. Come grow with us. Apply today!
- Must be competent in the following computer software applications: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, HTML & PowerPoint
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook
- Knowledge of additional software applications is a plus
- Basic knowledge of printing and output requirements is required
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong written and verbal skills are essential
- Must be a problem solver and a self-starter
- Excellent customer service and phone skills, attention to detail, organizational skills, multi-tasking skills are necessary
- This is a paid internship with hands-on training and responsibilities
- Must be pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree during the time of the internship (Summer 2017)
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top