Integration Specialist I - Future Talent
- Holmdel, NJ
Job Description Job Overview
iCIMS is looking for an Integration Specialist I to join our Professional Services team. As an Integration Specialist I, you'll be responsible for building and maintaining an automated exchange of information between iCIMS' platform and various external systems utilized by our customers. The ideal candidate comes equipped with implementation experience with demonstrated integration expertise in business and technical verticals. We're looking for someone who is excited for the opportunity to work for a growing company that serves as the hub of all things talent acquisition for the HR community. If you have a customer centric attitude, a knack for data, and a passion for technology, you'll fit right in. iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our eight core competencies - accountability, passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen, and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation- then you're just what we're looking for! iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that's voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider - delivering technology that supports more than 3,500 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us. Apply today!
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor's 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry's #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us-apply today!
- Manages multiple concurrently running projects to see their overall success, while delivering a customer experience second to none
- Conducts mapping of all required data elements from the source data system to the customized layouts, documenting all required transformations
- Develops specifications for data transfer including SFTP set up
- Manages projects in line with the iCIMS Project Methodology
- Manages relationships with third party vendors
- Ability to work with all level business segments (i.e. Major & Enterprise)
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies
- 1+ years of experience in a related industry
- Experience handing various file formats (CSV/XML /TAB )
- Exposure to basic MS Excel formulas for data manipulation and translation
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely and persuasively
- Ability to multitask and meet established deadlines , while maintaining quality and customer satisfaction
- P roficien t with Microsoft Office Suite of Products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint)
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth
- Self-motivated with the demonstrated ability to take initiative
- History of strong customer service focus and delivery
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline ; or equivalent experience
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Back to top