Director, Business Intelligence
- Denver, CO
Are you a strategic leader focused on interpreting data to deliver results? Our FP&A team is growing and seeking a Director, Business Intelligence. You will work closely with multiple internal stakeholders, and business leaders to interpret their business relevant data to support strategic initiatives and capabilities. You will be a strategic partner to the business and will lead a team responsible for connecting the dots between data and financial results that will drive growth through a compelling story supported by analytics. If you have experience building out a data warehouse and in rolling out and scaling business intelligence and reporting, we would like to hear from you!
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is the talent cloud company that empowers organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent that builds a diverse, winning workforce. With an award-winning culture and multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we deliver technology that supports approximately more than 4,000 contracted customers and a workforce of 30 million. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational, and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us-apply today!
• Collaborate with VP, FP&A to establish vision, planning & prioritization for the Business Intelligence team to ensure resources can translate data in a way that helps drive predictability and velocity for new logos and best-in-class retention rates
• Partner with leaders across the business to build buy-in and engagement around the established direction and objective of establishing a reporting strategy that balances the need for automation and self-service
• Recommend and implement solutions that improve business decision making through quantitative and qualitative data
• Deliver reporting and analytics to help the business operate more effectively, understand what business questions need to be answered and how to unlock the data to get the answers
• Develop methods to unlock information held in disparate systems and derive processes to generate lessons learned and better business outcomes
• Create a single source of truth by partnering with IT to ensure data is aggregated from multiple sources in an efficient data warehouse (iRIS)
• Enable confidence in the data by providing actionable insights from the accuracy of the data, fostering opportunities for efficiency gains, and by introducing solutions to scale current operations
• Drive improved data quality and consistency across all data solutions in the business
• Develop and implement a vision to extend/improve existing analytics and reporting
• Develop insights-based presentations from analytics and present to internal stakeholders
• Builds and maintains competitive intelligence organizational reporting & strategy
• Provide leadership to ensure that envisaged objectives are met while also ensuring that there is the requisite sponsorship, alignment and support of all stakeholders connected with the organization
• Maintain a high-performance team and work environment enabling operational objectives and acquisition/retention of people resources to fulfill team mission successfully
• Lead and mentor both direct and indirect reports with the goal of improving their professional expertise to better serve business initiatives
• Work effectively as a team member with other members of management
• Manage team members' performance including formal reviews, establishing departmental and individual objectives and performing applicable assessments.
• Ensure appropriate resource allocation to deliver expected deliverables
• Takes measures to enhance body of knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
• Ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies.
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in building statistical models and translating and communicating insights into actionable business recommendations required
• At least 5 years of experience in a people management capacity required; experience leading other people manager highly preferred
• Excellent analytical and financial modeling with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations required
• Expertise with BI tools (Tableau preferred), data warehouse and/or analytics platforms required
• Experience with SQL querying required
• Knowledge of Salesforce highly preferred
• Experience using multivariate linear and logistic regression models, and knowledge of other advanced analytics methodologies
• Excellent communication and cross functional collaboration skills
• Proven experience partnering with teams to drive data driven decisions
• Superior analytical, quantitative and data modeling skills
• Ability to develop and manage projects or process change
• Exceptional relationship skills and demonstrated experience developing consultative relationships with top executive leaders
• Ability to work well cross-functionally and influence across the organization
• Compelling interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Ability to cultivate a visible presence and the savvy to interact with staff at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated experience in building business intelligence functions at scale, with the ability to anticipate and get in front of potential roadblocks.
• BA/BS or equivalent in Finance, Data Analytics or related field. Advanced degree in an area related to Data Analytics strongly preferred
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Back to top