Customer Support Intern (Summer 2021) | Denver, Colorado
- Denver, CO
Are you a current student looking for a customer facing internship with strong communication skills who enjoys working with others? You've come to the right place! We're looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic, and creative problem-solver to join our Technical Support team as a Customer Support Intern for Summer 2021.
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is the talent cloud company that empowers organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent that builds a diverse, winning workforce. With an award-winning culture and multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we deliver technology that accelerates transformation for a community of more than 4,000 customers, including a third of the Fortune 100, that employ more than 30 million people worldwide. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational, and innovative work environment, and committed to consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us-apply today!
As Customer Support Intern, you'll assist the team that provides a service experience second to none while helping our customers eliminate any technical obstacles that might prevent them from accomplishing their goals with our software platform. On a typical day, you will be working on the following tasks:
- Collecting and tracking information
- Troubleshooting and resolving basic support problems
- Successfully interacting through phone and email with customers
Recruitment will start in September and applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
- Working towards a Bachelors or Masters degree during the time of the internship (Summer 2021)
- Ability to work in Denver, Colorado
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- A strong interest in customer service and technology
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of working with different browsers and other related web-based technologies
- The ability to learn and understand iCIMS products
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Compensation & Benefits
Target Compensation - $15/hr - $17/hr
iCIMS offers the following benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), an open vacation policy, sick days, short-term disability, long-term disability, maternity/bonding and parental leave, tuition reimbursement, flexible savings accounts, paid holidays, life and AD&D insurance.
Back to top