Creative Services Intern (Summer 2021)
- Holmdel, NJ
Do you like group projects? Do you dabble in writing, design or like to help coordinate across both? iCIMS is looking for an energetic and self-motivated Creative Marketing Intern to join our in-house Studio team! If you're an ambitious and creative individual who is looking to build a career in copywriting, design or creative production, then we want to work with you. The Creative Marketing Intern will assist and support content development needs across the iCIMS business-everything from presentations to videos.
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is the talent cloud company that empowers organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent that builds a diverse, winning workforce. With an award-winning culture and multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we deliver technology that accelerates transformation for a community of more than 4,000 customers, including a third of the Fortune 100, that employ more than 30 million people worldwide. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational, and innovative work environment, and committed to consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us-apply today!
- Assist with daily/ad hoc administrative duties for the team including trafficking assets, organizing files, and fielding requests from across the iCIMS business
- Light design help with PowerPoint presentations as well as sourcing, cropping, and resizing imagery
- Proofreading assistance across longer form content including by-lines and blog posts
- Researching and organizing facts and sourcing in support of written materials
- An undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a degree in English, Arts, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related field
- Must be pursuing a Bachelors or Master's degree during the time of the internship (Summer 2021)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Entrepreneurial and innovative thinker, planner, and problem-solver involved in their own creative endeavors such as extracurricular art or writing projects, personal social media content creation, etc.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to support Studio team and work independently or collaboratively
- Computer literate with experience and/or the ability to learn quickly the ins and outs of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and online project management tools
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Compensation & Benefits
iCIMS offers the following benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), an open vacation policy, sick days, short-term disability, long-term disability, maternity/bonding and parental leave, tuition reimbursement, flexible savings accounts, paid holidays, life and AD&D insurance.
Back to top