Senior Vice President , Brand Marketing
- New York, NY
iCapital Network is looking for an experienced and talented B to B technology brand marketer to lead the effort to refine iCapital's messaging and promotional activities. This individual will develop the strategy and lead the execution of a program to drive demand for the iCapital SAAS offerings and further develop the iCapital brand as the leading authority on Alternative Investments.
This motivated and flexible individual will develop the brand strategy for the promotion of the iCapital technology solutions. He/she will collaborate with the iCapital Sales and Technology teams to develop comprehensive and compelling marketing materials and promotional campaigns suitable for the financial institution decision-makers such as CIOs, COOs, and CTOs in the US and international marketplace.
The Senior Vice President, Brand Marketing, is a core member of the marketing team who will work closely with the iCapital Technology and Client Solutions teams to develop messaging that aligns with our clientele's needs and decision-making criteria. This role will provide the right candidate with a chance to demonstrate creativity and shine in a fast-paced, high-growth environment that values high-quality and compelling client materials and communications.
Reporting to the iCapital CMO, this individual collaborates with our Brand and Public Relations agencies to develop iCapital's messaging and creative execution for the many ways that it will be delivered to prospective clients – through materials and advertising, events, content, etc. He/she will work with our media planning partners to develop media plans to cost-effectively reach and influence our target audiences through advertising, sponsored content, and events.
Lastly, this individual will work with members of the iCapital Compliance team to ensure strict adherence to applicable guidelines.
Target Audiences include independent advisory practitioners, wealth management firm analysts and CIOs, family offices, and high-net-worth investors.
iCapital's capabilities to be promoted will focus on our end-to-end technology solution and its individual, purpose-built modules that can be configured to a client's need to market, sell and service alternative investments and include the following formats:
- Comprehensive pitch decks
- Product Feature snapshots and sales tools
- Promotional emails
- Technology thought leadership
- Webinar content
Key Partners include:
- CMO, Head of Client Solutions SVP, Channel Marketing and SVP Head of Content on the development of marketing strategy, tactics, and measurement
- COO and CTO on the development of messaging and materials to promote the iCapital technology solutions
- Enterprise Integration
Skills & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree, MBA preferred
- 15 years of relevant work experience as a strategic, outcome-based innovator of high profile, industry-leading brand
- Demonstrated expertise B to B technology marketing in the financial services sector
- Experience at or with a client base that includes general partners, wirehouse, or private bank a plus
- Confident and collaborative developer of messaging for participants across the consideration audience scope
- Exceptional writing and editing skills - experienced working against firm deadlines
- Detail-oriented to ensure polished output that is flawless
- Ability to work independently and manage complex development projects
Brand development work products and samples that illustrate proficiency in client-centric messaging development and campaign execution will be required.
Back to top